Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magpro16 Esp Magfire

Options
  • 06-04-2023 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm wondering has anyone used the Magpro16 fire control panel? I'm just trying to find out info from a purely user level not an installer.

I need to do regular fire tests in the building I'm working in, but have no previous person to ask.

I've looked up the manual and can find relevant info for a user but just wondering if anyone has used one?

I'm trying to confirm steps for carrying out the fire test from the break glass points.

I realise you must enter the access level 2 to silence the sounders, just want to know the exact steps.

Is it engage break glass point, at panel enter code and then silent button, then use key at break glass point, then press reset button or is there more steps or something I've missed.

I've not much confidence or experience carrying out the tests but don't want to turn it in to a bigger thing than it is.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Advertisement