Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air France COVID Vaccination Help

Options
  • 04-04-2023 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I’m travelling to Rio De Janeiro on Friday from Madrid (connecting through Paris).

I just received an email from Air France about negative antigen or vaccination cert details but need some clarification?

I received my final full vaccination in January 2022 (over a year ago).

This is what the Air France email says;

To travel to your destination, all passengers 12 years and above must present, written in English, Portuguese or Spanish;

OPTION 1: A COVID-19 VACCINATION CERTIFICATE issued 14 days prior to departure for two-dose vaccine of for Johnson & Johnson one-dose vaccine.

OR

OPTION 2: NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST

PCR or antigen taken less than 1 day prior to departure.

Is my vaccination cert from Jan 2022 ok here? Or, do I now need to go and get an antigen?

It reads like my vaccination cert needs to have been issued within the last 14 days? Or I’m reading it wrong and I’m the cert has to have been issued minimum of 14 days prior to departure?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭89897

I think it should be "at least 14 days prior to travel" maybe best to check the DFA website or Brazils equivalent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Yep, I just uploaded our year old certificates to the Air France system and I got an email back saying all was ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

But you don't believe them ?

Advertisement