Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft guns and gear stolen

Options
  • 03-04-2023 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all, my airsoft guns and gear were all stolen, if anyone sees an olive green ish gun back and a hockey back with both a VSR-10 (one with a flutted barrel) in them please contact me, I also had a coat in the olive green gun bag, I have a small tote bag with “ let’s play cork!” On it, my guns was last seen in the field close to the crêche in Mahon/Blackrock, if anyone has it or has seen it please contact me. Thanks !!! - cork city

all the items stolen

-WELL VSR-10 sniper rifle

-WELL VSR-10 sniper rifle with fluted barrel

-two scopes ( with camo tape on them)

-x6 mags

-x2 bb bags

-x2 tinted glasses

-helly Henson coat

-hockey bag (black)

-olive green gun bag

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shivvy_soft

☠️

Post edited by shivvy_soft on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move it to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

Damn mb man, I saw another person post similar stuff and since I was in a similar situation I thought I’d try to reach out. Sorry again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And moved accordingly. I've gone with the more specific Airsoft forum, rather than the more general Cork one, I'm assuming they'd be more likely to take notice if someone offers them something dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Stolen from a site or somewhere else???

• Advertisement

A field, it’s unowned ( not an airsoft field)

Advertisement