Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query please

Options
  • 02-04-2023 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Hi i thought I'd ask here as you guys might know. Can I request from the CRO or anywhere else the profits of a Ltd company? Its not a publicly traded company . Or is there any way I could find this out ? Through vat returns or any other way ? Appreciate it if anyone would know thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭CWMMC

There is many different ways of doing it but the CRO will not release that information. They are just a Registration office in which they just file the returns. I believe if you go onto solocheck.ie or search4less they can give you the accounts information's. I believe with solocheck it costs less than €5 for the report and then with search4less its a monthly subscription for accounting practices.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

You will get limited information from most LTD companies from the CRO as the majority file abridged accounts with limited information. You will be able to see the profit for the year, but it's hard to deduce much from profit alone.

As above the likes of solocheck will give you the accounts for a small fee

VAT details are not public information, even for larger companies. The abridged accounts are the only financial information available to the public

Advertisement