Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mania weekend other shows.

Options
  • 01-04-2023 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭

Right, got ROH and spring break on the agenda for today, plus Ibushi Vs Mike bailey from bloodsport.

Anything else I should make time for? Shows or matches? Probably gonna catch the GCW lucha show tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,802 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Impact had a show with NJPW on Thursday night "Multiverse United: Only the STRONG Survive", if you want more Mike Bailey, this time fighting Tanahashi. It was more Impact than NJPW though.

Apart from that Supercard of Honor, Mania and Stand & Deliver is all for me, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Caught the tanahashi and tag matches yesterday, Mike bailey looking like the king of Mania weekend so far. Think he has a tag match on the DDT show I'll try and squeeze in.

Advertisement