Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel insurance multitrip

Options
  • 01-04-2023 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭

What travel insurance company do most people use when travelling abroad?

I am looking for a yearly multi trip one that includes visits to Europe and outside Europe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,023 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I use Blue, never had to make a claim with them but they've always been the best price and cover for a hazardous sport I indulge in.

You choose regions to cover according to where you plan to travel - and I've extended cover mid-policy before when an unexpected trip to the USA came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭midnightblue

I use Insure and Go. I've had to make a claim once for when I sprained an ankle, and there was no hassle with the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,390 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I use Laya multi-trip but I do get a discount because I have health insurance with them through work. I've never had to make a claim so cannot speak as to how they would rate on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,033 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I usually go with the worldwide policy with multitrip.com. They do a discount if you have private health insurance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement