Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whole network VPN with Eero 6

Options
  • 01-04-2023 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm wondering what device I'd need to use to ensure all my devices on my Eero 6 mesh network (2 devices) are behind a VPN.

I presume something needs to 'sit in front of' the main Eero6? I've no clue, though ...

Is Express VPN good also?

Cheers!

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

You do realise that the VPN will kill your speeds especially the download speed.

Have you a particular reason that you'd want the whole network VPN'ed rather than individual devices?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Adren

I thought if I were paying, I wouldn't experience slowdowns. The main reasons I had the idea were to save having to set up each device and primarily to get rid of youtube ads on the main TV and unlock BBC Player etc.

Advertisement