Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Glance Card

Options
  • 01-04-2023 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Can anyone point me in the direction of a book/tutorial or online resource for learning how to use the Irish Glance Card.

I'm living in the north, in my mid 70's and have started to study Irish (Ulster) on a part time basis and to be honest two hours a week durning term time doesn't really cut it that much.

I've carried out a pretty good search of the web and while there are a hell of a lot of people selling these cards there are no explanations as to how use them. The only resource I have found is a YouTube video from Cumann na Gaeilge i mBoston

if there are some teachers out there with a few lessons stored on their computer and would share that would be great not forgetting 3rd level and upper 2nd level students that would be great. Links would also be quite welcome.

As always 👍 for help given.

Advertisement