Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Lead Guitar for casual rock band in Dublin

Options
  • 31-03-2023 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hello,

We are a singer, rhythm guitar, bass and drummer (all 30+) and we play every two weeks after working hours during the week in Avenue Road Studios. We may move to playing weekly.

We have a broad selection of styles as we usually bring whatever members of the band feel like playing, but think rock, blues and classic rock mostly, with some pop-rock.

The environment is quite relaxed and casual, we have been playing together for a few months and we don't discard playing some gigs later in the year if we feel comfortable.

We want somebody who can play lead guitar, but can also swap rhythm and lead with the other guitar player sometimes. Commitment is important, we all have responsibilities but we usually find the right time so we make it work (right now doing Tuesdays 6-8pm)

If you are interested let me know by DM, and I can send you some of the songs we play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Drummerboy1980
    Looking to be a lone lead/rhythm guitar player.

Hi, I am a lead guitarist of all styles. In also a backing singer. I've got all my own gear and ready to go. Are you still looking for a lead guitarist?

Advertisement