Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VAPING LIFE...

Options
  • 30-03-2023 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, everyone! I'm excited to join this forum as (SHY123- DANIEL FARRLLE) and introduce myself. I'm new to the forum but have been vaping for years. As a passionate vaper, I've gained a lot of experience and knowledge in this field, and I'm eager to share and learn from fellow vapers here.

I'm here to connect with fellow vapers, learn from your experiences, and share my knowledge and expertise with you. I'm always open to suggestions, feedback, and constructive criticism, so please feel free to reach out to me anytime.

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum, and I look forward to engaging with all of you!

Post edited by Fathom on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

MOD: Recommend you post in our Vaping & E-smoking forum found in Giving Up Smoking at the Science Health and Environment category (Topic).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement