Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax returns

Options
  • 28-03-2023 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a few questions about tax returns.

1. If you have 4 years not filed yet, can you complete them in any order or do you have to start with the oldest first?

2. How do you set up joint assessment? I thought the question would pop up somewhere once I changed my civil status but I haven't seen it anywhere.

3. What are all the new credits available lately in relation to pandemic and work from home? Are these easy to claim?

Help on any of the above would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭downtheroad

1. Any order. But why not start at 2019 and work your way forward?

2. Complete the joint assessment form and send it to Revenue by MyEnquiries. Do it before close of business Friday as that's the cut off date for 2023 joint assessment.

3. You can claim tax relief on a portion of your light, heat and broadband costs. Easily claimed in your tax return.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Katie_SP23

Thank you so much!

Advertisement