Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Referral Links Here (see mod note post#1)

Options
  • 28-03-2023 10:38am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I thought I’d create a thread for referral links if that’s allowed. There’s no messing here, both parties get store credits.

Otherwise the main threads and delivery threads will just get clogged up with individual links.

At least this way they will be all in one place.

I’ll start the ball rolling, here’s mine.

Use my referral link to purchase a Tesla product and get free credits you can redeem for awards like Supercharging miles, merchandise and accessories.

https://ts.la/keith69729

Thanks.

Mod Note: Anybody posting referral links outside of this thread will have the link removed from this thread, effective 18/04. Update 23/04 reminders to use and discussion of referral outside this thread will also be subject to the removal policy.

Admin note: Please do not include referral links in your signature. If this is the case it will be subject to the removal policy and warnings/points may be put in place. Effective of 16/08/23

Update 09/02/24 - A couple of people now have repeatedly posted their referral link. If it's been a few months and it's buried then it's not too bad, but if it's on the same page it will be removed.

Post edited by liamog on

Comments

Advertisement