Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone remember that book...?

Options
  • 27-03-2023 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Greetings:

I'm often nostalgic for the 90s children's and YA novels that I read and enjoyed in my youth. Alas, over the years, in my rush to grow up, I gave many of them away. Little did I know that I'd one day long to read them again.

Tonight, as I write this, I'm particularly curious about two books (for which I can find no evidence online, and am beginning to think I dreamed up):

(1) This is the story (I believe it's set in Ireland) of a new ice age and that the glaciers in fact are alive, in that they're living beings or there are timeless beings within them...? Something to that effect.

(2) The second query is about a series of short novels entitled: "High Spirits," "Castle Spirits," and "Cave Spirits." There may even have been further titles; I can't recall. Also set in Ireland.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. It would be a relief to learn I didn't imagine these reading experiences! 🙂

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We're not creating a new forum for the sake of this. Moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Advertisement