Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling / giving away kids stuff they've outgrown?

Options
  • 25-03-2023 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭

Have a group 3 kids car seat (age 4 to 10 or 11) we want to get rid of, adverts and Done Deal are a pain for this sort of thing. Is there a thread here for this sort of thing? Selling for low value or giving away for free.

Ditto some bikes...

Life ain't always empty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭ucsie

The Olio app is great for giving stuff away for free. I find people come collect things pretty quickly and there's much less messing around than with adverts.

I haven't actually used it for kids stuff, buy I've given away lots of random stuff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Does your local area have a freecycle Facebook page?

Stuff is snapped up quickly on our one and it's local so easy to arrange collection etc

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭SnowyMuckish

Svp? I’ve given children’s stuff to them in the past and they were delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

With the exception of big ticket items like buggys and travel systems, we've given away all the kids stuff - clothes, toys etc to various charities, refuges etc.

Advertisement