Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy 1920s style dresses?

Options
  • 23-03-2023 6:08pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for 1920s style clothes for a themed event, but I have no idea where to look. I feel like I can manage well enough by use of accessories, but I'd like a dress that is generally in line with the styles of the time. I don't suit the fashion of the era too well (I have boobs and a waist so the shapeless look isn't great for me) so I feel like it's making life much harder. This would be inspo https://vintagedancer.com/1920s/1920s-day-dresses-tea-dresses/ but I still don't know where to look. Any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

What about a skirt and blouse? A knee length knife pleat skirt and a top with a bow/tie around the neck for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,567 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Try Dresses.IE and Shein.Com

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement