Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital quality music sourcing

Options
  • 23-03-2023 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭

Used to listening to Spotify music and not impressed with the quality and moved to YouTube but want to up my experience in quality of awesome sounds.

I only want to have a choice to listen and not into recording and on internet so thought i would ask for options please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Yes looks good but costly outgoings which i need to avoid for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,743 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Tidal is supposed to be higher quality. I have Spotify set to the highest quality and it's fine for my aged ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭greasepalm

I found this i had bookmarked on other pc

Bandcamp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

If you can get Tidal , esp Argintina sub (see bargain alerts ) you can really hear the difference on Master quality, checked top quality in YouTube Deezer and tidal and tidal is definitely better , using momentum 4 headphones to listen , and my hearing is not the best either

• Advertisement
Advertisement