Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am buying a house in lanesville street close to Monkstown farm

Options
  • 22-03-2023 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi am buying a house in a parallel street to Monkstown farm! I would like to know more about the area? Is it safe for my family and for me? Can I go for a walk with my dog, my son could come back from the school alone? Is a huge quantity of money to invest and I don’t want to have my son bullied for to live in this area, my son is pupil in a very posh school in Booterstown.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 23,824 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Did you not hear that Monkstown Farm is twinned with Detroit, Michigan and Juarez, Mexico? Well it's for good reason I can tell you.

Anyone that ever had a dog there finds it crucified on the 46A bus stop, sooner or later and kids are so violent that they aren't organised by school class, but by weight division.

If I were you, I'd buy an estate car instead and live in it outside the gates of that posh school of yours.

Advertisement