Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3plus presale code question

Options
  • 22-03-2023 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi all any help with this matter I'd be very grateful.

I purchased 2 tickets yesterday using the 3plus presale code.

I have received no notification or confirmation from 3 or tickets master that the purchased went through.

The tickets went on general release today and I’m concerned that if I purchased again today I’ll have 4 tickets. I’ve emailed TM but don’t know how long it will take to get back to me Should i have received confirmation right away or does it take time when you use the presale code.

Thanking you all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

You should get an email from Ticketmaster, but can you log in to your account and go to "my events"? You should see it there.

3plus just give you the access, everything is then Ticketmaster, you wouldn't hear anything from 3

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JAMCAR

Thanks for your reply

I logged in and its not in my events.

Just wondering should it show up right away on my TM account.

Try contacting TM on twitter but unfortunately I have to submit a request.

Don't know how long it will take to get back to me

Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I'm fairly certain it should show up straight away, though I've never checked that quickly. If it's not there then I'd guess it didn't go through for some reason

Ticketmaster are a nightmare to get an answer from, sadly. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭fafy

When you say “purchased”, that would, mean you got a TM order number onscreen, is that correct ?

I’ve used 3 presale a bit, and the email purchase confirmation from TM, normally comes to my email inbox more or less, immediately.

Was the payment taken ? If it has not, then i’d say you do not have a booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I can confirm the same, OP.

I booked through 3 presale yesterday. The TM email came straight away and the ticket was visible in my events list straight away

• Advertisement
Advertisement