Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco & Aldi in Adamstown

Options
  • 22-03-2023 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭

See Tesco and Aldi are opening in Adamstown at the end of the month. Great to have a good tesco this side of Lucan and an Aldi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Still not open. Opening keeps getting delayed. due to not passing health and safety inspection

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

• Registered Users Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Both are certainly now open.

Yeah was up there. Nice supermarkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Love the Aldi. think its the nices one in the country. lets hope they maintain it

• Advertisement

Benefit of aldi and Tesco together, if aldi doesn't have something, Tesco is beside it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I was up in Lidl in Shackleton yesterday and decided to have a nose around and drive up to the new Aldi and Tesco. First time driving up past the site for "Tandy's Lane Village" and Aderrig. I was absolutely blown away by all the development that has been completed in the last 24 months. Incredible.

I also didn't realise the Crossings was such a large development and is earmarked as essentially a new town centre. I'm still finding it hard to comprehend how much it has changed since I moved out this direction in 2006. 😱

Finnstown House is sitting on a very valuable plot of land now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Is Finnstown house protected? I imagine it should be anyway. I heard a rumour its going to reopen soon but no idea how true

There seems to be a butchers opening up in the crossings too, nothing else visible yet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I'd hate to see it bulldozed and developed. We do need some green spaces in the area, particularly with all the development taking place. That would be good news if it reopens. It's nice to have a venue in the area that can cater for events like weddings, birthday parties, communions etc.

Advertisement