Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM cash lodgement error

Options
  • 21-03-2023 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi I was lodging cash into an atm in Drogheda this morning when the machine seemed to have an error and the cash was retained. How do i rectify this issue and ensure the cash was lodged?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Please be assured that the lodgement should still credit your account this morning once the bookkeeping for the ATM has been completed by my colleagues in branch.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 2 leahsca12

Hi,

Same issue jsut happened me but error came up saying to contact staff as my money will be not he deposited into my account and it spat out half of the amount I lodged.

Please advise on what to do next as it is Saturday so no over the phone customer service available.

Thank you

Advertisement