Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth upgrade abroad

Options
  • 19-03-2023 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I'm looking for a bit of advice and guidance. Has anyone went abroad for dental work and how did you find it?I've heard mix reviews,the positive being the affordability but the negatives is aftercare. It's very popular now along with the gastric sleeve.

I'd really appreciate any feedback from someone who went abroad and got work done. Thanks very much.

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭jimmythesulk

Got it done in Turkey last year. Best decision I have ever made. Fortunately aftercare has not been an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭brookville

Can you pm me the name of the clinic and a small bit of information please

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Feedback

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Plenty of threads in the forum OP, please have a search

Advertisement