Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCT refund claim

Options
  • 17-03-2023 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I live in NI and I’m a subcontractor in ROI, I have had 20% RCT tax deducted from my payments and received notification letters from the tax office stating I would receive a refund soon, these letter weee dated December 2022 and I haven’t received anything. Do I need to complete IC1 forms to get my tax back?

the IC1 forms say I have to get my local tax authority to sign to say I’ve paid tax with them but I haven’t as the RCT tax was deducted from my payments. Am I entitled to a refund? They deduct €16k

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭CWMMC

Hello Jennifer,

Just curious, were these letters sent from the Revenue (Irish Tax Office) or the HMRC? If its the revenue the problem could be that you just need a tax agent or your account and entered your bank details so that its transferred back to you.

Advertisement