Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emma Sleep Beds any good?

Options
  • 17-03-2023 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,898 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All.

I'm tempted to go down the route of getting an Emma Bed frame and mattress but don't know much about them besides their reviews

Any boards members use Emma beds and what's your feedback on them are?

The important thing for me is the 200 night trials, so I presume it's very straight forward to send it back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,326 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Dont know about the bed but we have a mattress. Its far more firm then the standard spring mattress we had before and took a while to get used to it. At the time they didn't have the "ultimate comfort" version which we would have gotten instead as the foam mattress is very warm to sleep on in the summer.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement