Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delays in tax refund

Options
  • 15-03-2023 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Is anyone finding massive delays with revenue tax refund.

Submitted claim for 20k first week in January and bat a request for a receipt 6 weeks ago I've heard nothing. - no replies to messages on online service

Tried ringing a few times and just am told how busy they are

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

What did the correspondence say? Were you selected for a compliance intervention or did they just say provide receipts? Have you sent a myenquiry to the person who sent you the request? Were you expecting a 20k refund or was your claim for whatever credit/relief to the value of 20k?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 New_home_2018

That as it was over a certain amount it needed to go through a case manager.

Yes I've contacted them through my enquiry several times

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Calculator123

I'm the same. Waiting three months now. Emailed via MyEnquiries and spoken to them on the phone. Still nothing.....

Advertisement