Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir f3000 FTTH + TPLink AX73 cases ?

Options
  • 14-03-2023 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

anyone has recently purchased ax73 and setup together with this latest supported from eir f3000 Sagemcom ?

my background here:

Virgin media customer but moved house and stuck with my eir since virgin media its not in the area and sky doesn't supply me with static ip.. so , i need port forwarding for few things, never had problems with virgin media tho.. everything worked fine there but eir seems to be a pain apparently with their f3000 . first , i am really nearly sure I've config'd this to be working in order but it doesn't for some reason.. firewall exception added, port forward config'd static ip assigned to lan device and nothing but i've read some other stories around and since i am not alone and this is a thing where eir doesn't support this services then i have decided to finally own my own router and came across the AX73 very affordable and straight forward so looking to hear from you guys if attempted to bridge mode f3000 from eir and connect to the ax73 tplink ? or anything to add here ? thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JohnKell

same issue TP-link AX73, cant get it working orange light on internet

Advertisement