Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hero moderator

Options
  • 13-03-2023 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Can the hero moderator stop closing down my discussion for trying to ask an honest question????

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,318 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP I have deleted your multi bumps. Do not do that again or your query will not be dealt with

It appears you signed up on the old platform but never completed the registration process at that time. I think we will need input from Mike in the office to get you up and running on the site. In the meantime do not start any more threads

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fozzybear321

My apologies

Thanks for your time

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mike

Hi there,

I have verified your account now. There is an announcement on the top of every page informing users that are having trouble verifying accounts to email hello@boards.ie.

Keep an eye out for these announcements. They are put up from time to time with site news. Read forum charters before you post in a forum. Lastly, please try to respect the process and the volunteers who moderate on the site. People give their time voluntarily and are not always available on demand

Thanks,

-Mike

Advertisement