Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frustration with Delayed Online Banking Set-Up for Credit Card Request

Options
  • 13-03-2023 11:45am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Dear BOI,

I am writing to express my frustration with the delay in setting up the online banking portion of my credit card request. I was informed by one of your representatives that I would need to wait five working days for someone to contact me. However, this window of time is too broad and impractical for me as I have a busy schedule and may miss the call.

In this digital age, I find it hard to comprehend why this process is not included in the default set-up. It has been a few weeks since I made my initial request, and the amount of time it's taking to set up a simple feature like online banking is unacceptable. I have not even started using your product, and I am already considering alternatives.

I hope you can understand my frustration and take necessary steps to expedite this process. Alternatively, I would appreciate it if you could take my feedback into consideration and make improvements to your service.

Kind regards,

Leon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

I am sorry to hear this and can certainly understand your frustration.

You can raise a complaint in relation to this online via the link below.

https://bit.ly/3JcRKsa

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement