Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grassroots enduro

Options
  • 13-03-2023 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭

Entries for Killaloe opening tomorrow. Anyone do this one before? Just wondering is it worth the trip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Was debating about entering. Sold out in under an hour which made the decision for me. Saw much moaning on Instagram about the price hike, but appears that had little impact on the demand for entries.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

Yeah I didn't bother in the end. 4hr round trip and needing to take time off work, I left it. Hush and Bree will sell out in minutes I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Ceepo

I actually started a thread a while back for the grassroots. I meant to bump it last week but completely forgot to do it.

I think Killaloe sold out in less that 20 mins. And I'd imagine that the others will sell out as well. I got an entry myself, I'm still not 100% I'll make it as I'm recovering from an injury, but I hope to make it. I've never ridden an of the trails up there, so I'm looking forward to something new.

Maybe the mods can merge them

Post edited by Ceepo on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,407 ✭✭✭Wailin

Keep us posted on killaloe and how the trails are there if you manage to make it!

Advertisement