Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster dodgy pricing

Options
  • 12-03-2023 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

I purchased micky Flanagan tickets on ticketmaster website. Advertised for 55 euros plus fees. After clicking to purchase 2, new screen appears. Tickets have changed to 57 euros plus fees. So 2 euro extra per ticket. For what?

I checked other tickets. Same was happening, 2 euros being added on each time. What's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭Fanirish

Facility Fee/Restoration Levy applied to certain venues and shows.

Separate to the ticketmaster service charge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

Thanks. I thought something like that but why do they not clearly state what the charge is for or how much it will be? They could add anything on tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭Fanirish

same rationale as why the service charge is only stated after you’ve hit the “get tickets” button. If people saw the full price including fees it might make them hesitate

Advertisement