Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Survey] The role of pro-environmental attitudes and habit in our daily commute

Options
  • 12-03-2023 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Everyone,

I am currently completing a Master's Degree in Environmental Science.

As part of my dissertation, I want to investigate the role of pro-environmental attitudes versus habit in our daily commute to work or college (+18 y.o) in Ireland.

In order to investigate this topic, I have created a questionnaire on Microsoft Forms, to be completed anonymously, to collect data on general environmental attitudes and behaviour, transport attitudes and behaviour, AND habit strength.

If you are interested in taking part, please follow the link to complete the questionnaire - https://forms.office.com/r/8Ch9c4v14b

I’ve had the questionnaire tested by friends and family and on average it takes about 8 minutes to complete.

No information that could be used to identify individuals will be requested, and all data will be used for the sole purpose of my dissertation.

My research aim is to determine whether environmental attitudes or habit are a stronger determinant in our daily commute.

My methods are positivistic in nature, and I'm hoping to get a large enough sample of environmentally concerned adults (who commute) through Boards for quantitative analysis.

I'm happy to discuss methodologies, aims & objectives further if people have any questions about the research.

Many Thanks,

Robin

Comments

Advertisement