Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme E is on Virgin Two now. Just on no racing yet.

Options
  • 12-03-2023 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Total accidental find.

Missed round one.

Round two is on today.

Anyone ever watch this before?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Watched bit of it over the weekend, only one car finished, rest broke down so wasn't overly exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I enjoyed it. Still do not quite understand the quality and the graphics are terrible. Can barely make out Cupra or Neon Mclaren or Voloce. Know I spelt that last one wrong. No idea who the other teams are.

Will watch it again if it's on live for the next race in May. Scotland looks like a good track.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Well all done for the year now.

What a last race.

Nico Rosbergs Extreme E team won the Constructors in that and I think the drivers too. Delighted for them. It was a miracle that the car made it home in the final with a broken front wheel. One car ended up a lap behind and the other two crashed out spectacularly.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement