Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Station Walk Newbridge

Options
  • 10-03-2023 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All,

Could anyone provide feedback about the new homes in Station Walk in Newbridge? Particularly the area, Creche/Childminder availability, commute to Dublin, GP etc.

Would be really helpful if anyone could provide information.

Thanks a mill!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with Feedback. Moved to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Hi

I’m from Newbridge & live in the estate next to SW - Roseberry Hill. I cannot comment on the houses in SW, but can give some feedback on You other questions

The area is fine for me, so I doubt it will be any different for SW. bear in mind SW is a new estate , as is the one opposite, next to Sarsfields - I think it’s called White Oaks.

Tots are a Crèche in RH, directly behind Centra. Our Daughter was brought up there & I can vouch wholeheartedly on their care.

Commute to Dublin? The train station is a 5 minute walk away & though I don’t use it, it appears there is a good service.

GP could be an issue. We are with the same doctor for years but I hear there is a scarcity of acceptances - I could be wrong so don’t take my word for it.

You don’t mention schooling? I’m not sure about primary vacancies but there seems to be a scarcity in secondary. Our daughter had to go to Cross&Passion ( Kilcullen ) to get a placement.

Anything else don’t be afraid to ask.

Post edited by WishUWereHere on

Advertisement