Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FERTILISER DUBLIN

Options
  • 09-03-2023 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Anybody know where I could get 7-6-17 in or around Dublin … Southside if possible - only thing I see online is company in Kerry - presume it would be in ag co/ops etc - Believe is is good for potatoes. Thanks in advance for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Manta400r

Got it in glanbia Monasterevin 2 days ago. Worth ringing around see where closest has stock

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭loco-colo

Thanks Manta - Is it in 50k bags or can you get smaller?

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

What's the price on the 50kg bag now. Used to be 20 euro but heard fertilizer jumped in price

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭loco-colo

If you are around Manta - how do you apply it - Say I grow in 40 litre buckets / I was thinking a handful or two. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Manta400r

Sorry only seeing this now, 2 x 50kg bags and a 10kg bucket of feed for the hedge was €120.

I apply the fertiliser to the lawn via a broadcast spreader. No idea how much to apply for planting sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Drummonds out past Clonee on the way towards Dunshaughlin stock it but it's all in 50kg bags I believe. Price has gone mad since, when I last bought a bag it was €24

Advertisement