Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

Options
  • 09-03-2023 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

My daughter is seriously ILL in the Mater hospital Dublin.I’m looking for reasonable prices accommodation for myself & her 4 week old baby. Must have facilities for making bottles etc.TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jamessmith0901

Mater hospital in Dublin for those looking for facilities to make bottles. The Generator Hostel Dublin offers private rooms starting at €60 per night, while the Ashling Hotel has discounted rates for families of patients starting at €125 per night. The Phoenix Park Hotel offers family rooms starting at €90 per night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

I know this is an old thread, recently revived, but the Mater has a number of family rooms available for use by family members - anyone in this situation should ask for the hospital social worker, who may have information on places for family members to stay nearby.

Advertisement