Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

experience on supervised access service providers

Options
  • 08-03-2023 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has anyone had any experience with some supervised access service providers in Ireland? My experience with one company was extremely negative. Some supervisors are very unreliable and unprofessional. I challenged one supervisor, then it resulted in a very negative report by them. Because of unreliable and untrustful services, I made a complaint and posted some negative comment in google review, but decided to remove in January to have another try of their service. But the service continued to act in a unreliable way. The company also threatened me to take actions in an email if I wrote negative reviews about them.

At the district court today, the judge assumed the company's credibility in reading their report. I was faced with a sad situation either access was discharged or conform to whatever that supervised access company is making.

In this situation, I can't terminate the contract with that company. Any advice or suggestion? Many thanks in advance.

Advertisement