Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would simply like an SD who doesn't force me to send pics

Options
  • 07-03-2023 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Majority of the SD's I talk to on temony.com won't send me anything before meeting which makes sense, but then they get angry with me and stop talking to me after I refuse to send nude photos because we haven't even met yet. It doesn't make sense that I'm pleasuring you when you haven't given me anything yet. Although I am a nsfw redditor on here I do not send nude photos really ever to anyone I talk to anyways because it is unsafe and have actually been doxxed by someone on seeking by being forced into a relationship with them or they would send my photos to my family members, job, and school, so I definitely don't do that now. But it is just annoying how I can agree to meet but they still want photos and me saying no is a deal breaker for them. I think too often about leaving seeking because the majority has disappointed like this or tried to ruin my life ..

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well if you dont send pics just tell them that, if they cant accept it then block them and move on and dont let it get to you.

Advertisement