Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the Race Bahrain GP

Options
  • 06-03-2023 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,569 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

It was an 8 out of 10 from me. I enjoyed that. Loved the racing between Alonso and Lewis. Great to have Alonso back at the front.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

4/10.

Alonso’s storming return to the podium glossing over the fact this could be one of the dullest championships in the history of the sport. That novelty will wear off if we’re repeatedly subject to Vestappen finishing a mile ahead of Perez who in turn finishes a mile ahead of everyone else.

Ocon’s troubles were rather amusing.

The fights for P2 in the constructors and P3 in the drivers look promising at least. But the race pace of that Red Bull is ominous.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 624 CMod ✭✭✭✭LIGHTNING

3/10 quite a boring race, Alonso did his part but apart from that nothing happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

5/10 - a bit below average on the whole and an ominous sign for the season. I think we were on lap 4 when my son asked if Max was certain to win the race, and only a couple of minutes later when he asked the same about the championship, I could only answer yes and probably yes.

Great to see Alonso doing his thing, but watching him battle the Ferrari boys for distant 3rd places is not going to hold the attention for many races.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

6/10, there will be a lot more boring races that this so have to set the bar high at first.

There's more to the race than 1st place so there was a decent bit of intrigue down the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭kksaints

4/10. Was brief flickers of excitement with Alonso but even that didn't last too long once he passed Sainz and Hamilton. Verstappen's dominance was worrying although there's still 22 races to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement