Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypower - accept all odds movements?

Options
  • 05-03-2023 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi,

This option if selected implies to me you are not taking a price so if sp is shorter or longer you get sp?

Backed horse with PP. Was 10-1 at time...thought he might drift so selected 'accept all odds movements'.

SP was 11-1 but PP paid me 10-1. I know its only a few euro but the feckers annoy me so I raised a query but they obviously think they're correct.

If they are correct how do you actually get paid SP because if I didn't select it I was still getting 10-1

Cheers 🐎

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

By selecting "Accept all odds movements" basically means that you are happy to accept a change in the current PP price if a change occurs between the time you press "Place Bet" & your request lands at PP. If you don't select it and the price does change then you should be prompted with a message saying "bet not placed due to odds change" or something similar. The text used to actually read as "Accept all downwards odds movements" which I guess assumed customers were always happy to accept a higher price change.

To bet at SP, when you add a selection to your betslip you should see a green arrow next to the price. This allows you to choose either current PP price or SP.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭muloc

Cheers. Never noticed that green arrow 👍

Advertisement