Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion on Computer Forensics & Security and any Online programming course recommendations?

Options
  • 04-03-2023 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

In desperate need of a career change and a career in I.T. particularly in Forensics & Security. The Computer Forensics & Security course in WIT has caught my attention. Would love to hear people's opinoion on the course and how they found finding work after graduating? I also would like to know what programming languages did you learn and are there any online programming courses you would reccommend? I quite like the idea of doing some online courses and getting some basics of programming under my belt before going to college to make it somewhat easier for me.

Ideally I'd like an indepth course that breaks down the the basics of whatever language I am using bit by bit and can teach it to someone that basically has no experience in programming. At the end of the course I'd like to be very confident in that l7anguage to the point that somone can give me an assignment and I'll be able to at least do the core of it.

If the course is free that's a bonus but I don't mind paying for some courses if it will really improve my programming skills. I have looked online but I am a bit confused which one to choose some of the ones I've seen are Pluralsight, CBT Nuggets and Udemy. They seem like the most popular but I'm not sure which to choose from.

Thanks a bunch for your help and if you have any typical assignements I'd love to try them out so I can really put everything I learn to the test.

Advertisement