Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As I Remember It: Bertie Ahern and The Good Friday Agreement

Options
  • 02-03-2023 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Was looking forward to this podcast as I have a bit of an interest in Irish history but so far have found this disappointing.

It seems to be quite badly edited. Lots of interesting people interviewed but we only get snippets of conversation thrown together. For some reason they play this really annoying 'dramatic' music in the background during the interviews, makes it sound very cheap.

Unfortunately many of the most interesting people involved such as Hume, Trimble, McGuinness and Mowlam are deceased. Trimble in particular gave few interviews, it would have been good to get his perspective.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I honestly couldn't listen to that crook, it sickens me that he's slowly making manoeuvres to reintroduce himself back into the public realm.

A neck like a jockey's bollicks.

Advertisement