Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer looking for band

Options
  • 02-03-2023 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi lm drummer 40 y age with several years of experience I play different styles of music I feel good in everyone I'm will join too band

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

What is your style, what tempo motivates you - several I hope - but where are you going with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 incognitoboy

The Incognito Brothers are looking for a replacement for our drummer who re located .

Looking for someone with a light touch and tasty grooves 

We have just finished an album that will be self released for now and need to get tight for PR and gigs over the summer.

We are now 4 members 2 guitars, violin/ keys and bass.

We all have minimum 20 years experience in various projects.

We have a great rehearsal space in Dun Laoghaire with a full kit there so an easy gig...

Check out some of our tunes on Spotify and breaking tunes.

Influences: Wilco, The National , Nick Cave, Tom Waits, The Waterboys, Mick Flannery, Fleet Foxes, Andrew Bird, etc...

Send us a message if you're interested 

cheers.

Advertisement