Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Australia with child visa.. HELP

Options
  • 01-03-2023 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi all :)

My partner and I are considering the move to Australia with our 2 year old child. We are struggling to find a visa that will let us take our child and also work? Any help or advice we be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Ryan

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

The relevant information is here:

"Visa Application ChargeVariable, depending on visa subclassVisa fees for 491, 189 and 190: $4,045 for the main applicant, $2,020 for a partner (and any child over 18) and $1,015 for each child under 18 years of age. Visa fees for 485: $1,650 for the main applicant, $825 for a partner (and any child over 18) and $415 for each child under 18 years of age."

I would assume you are moving on a 189 independent skills visa. It's an additional cost for each dependent. So $4045 for the main applicant, $2020 for the partner and $1015 for the child. So about $7100 in total.

Advertisement