Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying a used EV privately - what to consider?

• 01-03-2023 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

I can find the right place to put the window washer water, and I can check tyres. Beyond that I won't be claiming much in the way of knowledge of cars inner workings.

As a result I have always avoided buying a car second hand privately when the value has been over 10-12k due to perceived risk.

However, have seen some EV options being sold privately. Value around 40,000.

If a newer car is still under warranty presumably risk is low? How would one check that? Is there other considerations?

One option is Skoda Enyaq, another is ID4. The alternate might be a new Tesla Y.

😎

Comments

Advertisement