Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Used Disposable Vapes Wanted

Options
  • 28-02-2023 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Now folks I know this is afterhours so dont take the piss haha, Im trying to do a bit of good here :)

I know most people just throw these away but Im kind of going to be recycling them and saving them from landfill .

I will use most of the components of a disposable vape, including the metal tubes, plastic ends and of course the battery's. I can accept any make of vape, once its in good condition and not punctured.

I am in the process of making model aircraft, ships and trains

Im in north Dublin, (Dublin 5) I can collect if near or can accept postage and refund postage costs, Im not making any money from this just going to be using them in various models that Im making.

Im also working on making portable chargers and mini torches from old vapes so once I get stuck in to this I can swap these for old vapes.

If you have a good few I can give you postage address and ill refund the postage costs when received, just a thought anyway, save the environment and all that.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Please use some form of PO Box if you’re dealing with someone from this, or any, site.

You do not want your home, or work, address in the hands of anyone who might wish to harm you based on your personal, or political, beliefs.

Post edited by EmmetSpiceland on

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 19,109 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Nice try Garda

You're going to have to put in a but more effort to get your hands on my DNA and fingerprints.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

I'm seeing those bloody disposable things just getting fecked on the ground all over the place lately.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

There everywhere its such a bloody waste as the battery's in these can be recharged.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Advertisement