Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather Blazer Jackets

Options
  • 27-02-2023 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy a proper new leather blazer jacket with a lapel collar, slit pockets or flap pockets I don't mind. Mid length to my thighs. Black in colour or dark brown. Something like Versace for a couple of hundred euros ? I've been looking for ages on the internet

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

You mean something in the style of a Versace jacket, right, rather than an actual Versace? A Versace would set you back well in the thousands, not hundreds.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

Yeah well I found a NWOT Versace jacket online for a few hundred and second hand ones on Ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

I don't know what brand to go for I had a cheap route 66 leather jacket. So, I want to get something good like a proper real leather jacket with a lapel collar Could you recommend any brand names ?

Advertisement