Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Online + other console users

Options
  • 26-02-2023 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have the Nintendo Online + Expansion pack membership on my switch on my profile. My son and my daughter have profiles on my switch (only one switch between us all). Is it normal that they can't access any of the expansion pack content that's available on my profile? I assumed it was done per console (so multi user) as oppose to single profile?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

AFAIK if you have more than one account you need the family plan to access the content Nintendo Switch Online content

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Argh annoying! Thanks though. They were added as users with no details, so assumed that would work. Seems like o need to setup accounts with different emails and then invite them to the family membership. Not ideal if you don't have a few email addresses!

Advertisement