Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peugeot NCT fail

Options
  • 26-02-2023 10:04am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I have a 2017 peugeot 2008 car-1.2l petrol pureteck engine which recently failed the NCT on emissions. Had it looked at by a mechanic who was as shocked as me to find the engine needs to be replaced. I had been topping up engine oil once a month which wasn't a great sign but didn't expect this! Is it worth changing the engine or should I change the car??

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

Advertisement