Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMD/G-SYNC

Options
  • 26-02-2023 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Whats the best TV brand that has both adaptive syncs ? both AMD freesync premium pro and G-SYNC ultimate ? Also what what are the other versions of AMD and NVIDIA like in comparison to the top ones Pro and Ultimate. The others AMD FreeSync and AMD FreeSync Premium, G-Sync and G-Sync Compatible. Google says this about NVIDIA. G-Sync is the standard, G-Sync Ultimate targets those with HDR (opens in new tab)content and G-Sync Compatible is the lowest-priced form. Which is best between the top ones Pro and Ultimate ? Which is the best between the others ? Reason I ask is because, I'm a bit confused about the NVIDIA G-Sync compatible and AMD freesync. Is G-Sync better than AMD I heard that G-Sync is better but, is the lower versions just as good as top ones I mean it like say in comparison to the Hz refresh rate on a monitor Is the difference light and day like 60hz compared to 120hz and so on for higher Hz monitors or just is it unnoticeable. Is screen tearing worse on the lower priced ones ? Just wanna know all the facts and specs before I go ahead and buy

Advertisement