Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Disposable Vapes Wanted

Options
  • 25-02-2023 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hi all, im looking for all types of disposable Vapes that you no longer use. I collect the batteries from them for a large Model Aircraft and ship project that I am working on. I will also have use for the outer shells from the vapes so I will take the whole vape.

I know most people just throw these away but im kinda going to be recycling them and saving them from landfill.

Im in north Dublin, can collect if your near or i can accept postage, Im not making any money from this just going to be using them in various models that im making.

Im also working on making portable chargers and mini torches from old vapes so once I get stuck in to this I can swap these for old vapes.

If you have a good few I can give you postage address and ill refund the postage costs when received, just a thought anyway, save the environment and all that.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Comments

Advertisement