Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations/advice for RSJ

Options
  • 25-02-2023 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm looking to open a LBW in my home and I'm looking for recommendations for a company and also a rough price guide. I live in a standard 3 bed semi and the wall is approx 4mt with a doorway included. I'm looking to open about 2mt+ . It's an internal wall and the job would literally just be to open it up, everything else will be done and prepared for just that. Any advice appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ArtaneGuy

Ok so in answer to my own comment, the job itself would require an experienced building contractor and for you to provide an engineers report. The job itself shouldn't take more than 2 to 7 days depending on what else is being provided, finishing, plastering etc. The cost is job dependant but on average a 3 bed semi internal wall is approx €1700 to €2500 but that may change once again on finishing, fixtures, size of opening, where as I am literally just getting the wall opened. Hope this help someone else out there.

Advertisement